What Is The Ennis Scavenger Hunt? | Lockdown Experiences | Ollie’s Tours
For those who have never done a scavenger hunt before, this is for you!
First, let me explain what the Ennis Scavenger Hunt?
- Find a group of at least 2 people. This could be people within your bubble.
- Your job is decrypt a special code by solving riddles and find clues.
- These clues and riddles will lead your group on a special journey through Ennis.
- Depending on your teamwork skills and walking speeds, a typical scavenger hunt will take approx 1 hour.
- If you want to make it competitive, split your group or find other bubbles to compete with. First one back to the O’Connell Statue wins!
The Ennis Family Scavenger Hunt was created with everybody in mind. We wanted to create a fun experience that requires teamwork from all the group. It does not matter if you are 5, 55 or 105 you will be needed.
What customers have said:
“We did it and I can confirm that it’s great craic and you will learn a thing or two about Ennis that you didn’t know before! Highly recommended 👌”
“We had such a brilliant afternoon 👍 thanks for coming up with such a great idea”
“We did the scavenger hunt for my boyfriend’s 30th. It was the only thing we could have done and to be honest, everybody loved it! PS: the birthday boy won haha”
Book your Ennis Scavenger Hunt here!