Indulge in Ennis’s tastiest pleasures! Step away from the well know tourist trails on this 4 course Irish Tapas & Craft Beer tour, and spend an evening eating your way through the narrow Ennis streets.
ENNIS PRIVATE GROUP TOUR
PRIVATE WALKING TOURS AND CULTURE WORKSHOPS
- Guided tour
- Experienced and local guide
- Authentic Irish experience workshop
- Irish product bucket list (a list of Irish products you must try before leaving Ireland)
- Private Walking Tour Only
- Private Culture Workshop Only
- Private Walking Tour and Culture Workshop
Enjoy the best of Ennis, County Clare, on a walking tour or an Irish culture workshop!
Experience the best of Ennis in a private group with your choice of a walking tour, an Irish culture workshop, or both bundled into one. On the walking tour, your guide offers little-known facts about the town’s history and takes you to hidden gem landmarks.
We know that planning your itinerary can be difficult. That’s why we do private tours to suit your clock. Enjoy an afternoon or late evening tour of Ennis with your local guide, Ollie. He shows you around his beautiful and historic town, and he is sure to have you hooked into his storytelling.
This is a typical itinerary for the tour:
- Daniel O’Connell Monument
- Ennis Abbey
- 1916 memorial
- President’s car
- River Fergus
- Ennis Cathedral
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours conducted in English
- Tours can be altered to suit all levels of English.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
You can start this experience at the following places:
- Ennis town centre (Contact supplier for accurate address.)
- O’Connell Monument
- O’ Connell Square